You are never too old or too young to reshape and recreate your reality. Feeling like the story of your life needs a plot twist in a better direction? Are you interested in learning how to love and honor yourself at your deepest core? Facing some tough times and considering alternative methods of therapy? This program is for you, designed to help you create your greatest version of you.
Phase 1 of Holding Space, “Six Weeks to Self-Care” focuses on getting grounded and meeting yourself where you are with love and full acceptance. We believe the foundation for an internal shift is self-care, and that is exactly what we live and teach.
- Closed-group, six week program, meets weekly for two hours
- 60 minutes of life coaching, 60 minutes of all-levels yoga & guided meditation each week
- Optional 30-minute post session “Clarity Talks”
- Includes a personalized gift basket or “toolbox” including a journal, doTERRA essential oils, Wellblends Ayurvedic health supplements, and other holistic self-care tools to help inspire an internal shift
- Access to recorded videos to practice yoga and meditation at home
- Full time availability for Q & A on a private Facebook page (or other platform of group involvement for those without Facebook)
- Between session tools to practice and ongoing virtual support within a group of like-minded people
Week 1: Meditation & Mantras – how to control your mind so it doesn’t control YOU.
Week 2: The power of your words: How to use journaling to focus your mind and heal your spirit.
Week 3: Ego vs. Intuition and practices for earthing/grounding.
Week 4: Onward & upward – Tools for pulling your mood and vibration up quickly!
Week 5: Principles of Ayurveda, nutrition, & digestion – How what we eat influences our moods.
Week 6: Voice dialoguing – How self-talk can help you overcome triggers.
Six Weeks to Self-Care offers the knowledge and practice needed to begin healing and creating a new reality without judgment or expectation, with only love and acceptance.
When: Every Thursday for six weeks, beginning March 20, 2019
Where: The Yoga Shala, 3013 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL 32804
Availability: We have 10 open spots and are currently taking RSVP’s, please reserve yours now using our contact form or the “buy now” button below
Cost: $279 suggested donation